Survival Island Map for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. Hurray! The contest winner of the Screenshot contest have been announced! Congrats to must smile and thank you everyone for participating. Have a fun time playing Minecraft! For others who lost, don’t lose hope, try out our next contest coming up. For now lets look at a Minecraft map which the yogcast have been reviewing about, they made a series about it! Try checking it out :
Sounds fun right? It is fun.. I have already tried Survival island in my own Minecraft. At first, its very hard to mine and build things. But after a while u will see that its fun! The feeling of making your own house from little bits of wood into a huge thing! Well, playing survival with no goals sux right? So the developer (Ashien) gave us some awesome + hard goals to accomplish while playing this map. Me, I have completed not all of it But its fun to try out Surviving in this map. Intelligence must be used in order to survive!
Survival Island Map for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- Survival Island maps has 3 maps all together.
1. Don’t leave the island
2. play on at least normal
3. no cheating
1. Build a two story house/base with at least 20+ windows.
2. Build 10 bookcases.
3. Build an automated cactus farm.
4. Build an under ground tree farm.
5. Build an above ground animal trap.
6. Build a drowning trap around the skeleton spawner.
7. Build a cart system.
8. Build something with redstone.
9. Gather 10 unused diamonds.
10. Find the treasure left behind by the Lost Curator.Try to complete those without cheating!
How to Download and Install Survival Island Map for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- Download the map above the about the author.
- Open start/run/%appdata%/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the contents inside the zip file you donwloaded into .minecraft saves folder.
- Run Minecraft.
Have a fun day surviving!