More Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. When you start playing Minecraft, you can get scared by the mobs. Then you start your adventure and slay more and more of them, but then comes a time when you have seen every mob in the game and it takes no challenge to get rid of them. So, you can not go on slaying quests anymore. Why? It just becomes boring killing and killing exactly the same mobs all the time.
More Mobs mod is what we needed for a long time. The mod adds a huge amount of new mobs, some hostile and some neutral. There are new nether mobs, new animals, new ender mobs and new nighttime hostile mobs. all of these bad guys, are harder to kill. This mod adds an insane amount of challenge to the game, especially at night. You will be faced by dark zombies, ents (an alive tree on a killing spree), ghosts and all of the regular mobs. Going to the nether becomes much harder, you will get faced by more mobs and they will be much more powerful than the default. For example, the evil Steve will attack you once he sees you.
The mod also adds humans to the game which you can interact with and trade. They will also carry out daily jobs, you can kill them and take their inventory as well.
More Mobs mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The mod adds a whole lot of new mobs to the game. New mobs are added to every dimension. Some are hostile, some are not.
More Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 Change log
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- All resized mobs have been removed except the minighast.
- Now supported forge.
All bugs fixes.
More Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod is great to vary your Minecraft experience and make it more challenging. However, the feel of vanilla is ruined and it can seem that too much mobs are in the game.
How to Install More Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- Download and install ModLoader
- Copy everything from the mod file into minecraft1.7.jar file