Download Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. One of mods can manage your inventory systems is Inventory Tweaks Mod. This mod can changes the inventory system in the game and makes it much more convenient. It is compatible with both SSP and SMP versions of the game. Wow sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this Inventory Tweaks Mod, just see my post below
With Inventory Tweaks Mod you will see four new buttons when opening a chest or dispenser. The first button sorts the items in a very basic way. The second button uses intelligent sorting to sort the items in columns. The third button is similar to the second but in rows. The fourth and final button is a custom option. Clicking this will bring up a configuration screen.
Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Update item tree to 1.3 snapshots
- Make the item tree support damage ranges (dmin/dmax)
- Mods compatibility: Add RedPower2?s Ejector & Relay, Add ColorBox chests
- Fix freeze when sorting full inventory
- Fixed crash on crafting
- Fixed Move all shortcut
- Some other changes to shortcuts behaviour
- Added support for Ender Chest
- Fixed chest buttons position with Not Enough Items (but no dupe bug fix as it’s an NEI feature)
- Added 10 translations,
Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2 Features
- Automatically replaces tools and items after being used up.
- Sort your inventory with a single click.
- Customize the way your chests are sorted.
- Press the ‘R’ key or middle clicking will automatically sort your any items in your inventory that are not in your hotbar.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- Download and install ModLoader or Minecraft Forge
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Inventory Tweaks file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!