CCTV Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. This mod will allow you to place up to 13 cameras around your house and follow them on multi-sized screens. You don’t need to watch the neighborhood all night long, just sit and rest in front of your screens-covered surveillance wall!. You can see all your activity at your minecraft with CCTV 1.6.4 Mod.
The Kaevator CCTV Video camera screen mod. enables you to have a video camera on every part of your Minecraft House! Isn’t that cool? You can now watch every move happening in your animal farm, mob farm, or plants farm! Sometimes there may be creeper or any misplaced mobs around so you can go there and get things right
CCTV Mod Options
- low_resolution: if set to 1, will decrease the definition of screens to 64*64 (default is 128*128).
- camera_speed: number of frames skipped between two screen render.
- depth_of_field=: number of blocks that camera view can reach.
- custom_camera_width and height: One of the screens is actually a custom one, these parameters will allow you to change its size(in blocks).
Some of the parameters of the cameras can be customized in the prop file of the mod. To change these parameters, open the “mod_CCTV.props” file located in your .minecraft/config directory (to go there on windows, press windows+R and type in “%appdata%/.minecraft/config”). Edit the file with a text editor.
First of all, lets say thanks to the creator of this CCTV 1.6.4 Mod (Kaevator/UltraMoogleMan) for making this mod! The Kaevator CCTV video camera screen mod is a very useful mod.
CCTV Mod Istallations for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2
- Download and install ModLoader into your minecraft.jar.
- Download Kaevator’s CCTV camera screen mod.
- Open up minecraft.jar using winrar (run/%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar).
- Drag the files inside the mod you downloaded into minecraft.jar (Open by winrar is called folder)